OUR RETURN POLICY:We will offer a refund or replacement if either the frame, sunglasses or lenses is faulty. Our refund policy:
- For PRODUCTS WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO ANY WARRANTY GIVEN BY THE MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS OF THE PRODUCTS.
- You notifying us in writing within five days of your first discovering the defect.
- The products have been used in an appropriate manner or as per the instruction leaflet, if any has been supplied.
- The product(s) delivered to us at your expenses.
- Upon inspection of the product by ourselves or the supplier/manufacturer, we are satisfied that the defects have not been caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper care and use, handling or repair carried out by a third party without our consent
- The credit note or refund will not be in excess of that received under the terms of the guarantee or warranty by the manufacturer or supplier of the product.
- PRODUCTS WHICH ARE NOT SUBJECTED TO ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE GIVEN BY THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THE PRODUCTS(S).
- If you notifying us in writing within five days of first discovering the defect.
- The product must be unused and returned to us in the same condition that it was dispatched to you with the original packaging and documentation. Otherwise it may affect the refundable amount.
- The product may be exchanged if it was ordered in the incorrect size or colour or model. Subject to the condition above, we will exchange the product against a restocking charge of Euro 10.00
- We will issue a full credit note or refund, if the product ordered or supplied is defective subject to us being satisfied that the defect is not due to improper use, handling or storage.
- PRESCRIPTION LENSES
- The prescription of the lenses supplied does not match the prescription you supplied. The prescription supplied by you should be less than two years.
- The lenses supplied are of the wrong material, index or centration. If the PD is not supplied, we would assume an average centration of 63 mm.
- Your Order Number/ Invoice Number
- The reason for the return
- Your telephone number or fax number
114 Avenue Virgile Naz
- DELIVERY AND UNFORESEEN EVENTS:
- Products in stock will be shipped within five working days as from the date that full payment has been received from the customer.
- Lenses in stock may take up to seven working days to be shipped or more depending on availability of lenses. We will advise the delivery time of prescription lenses individually.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, imports or other permits to purchase goods from us. We accept no liability and make no representation in the export or import of the goods you purchase from our site.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the goods that you have ordered or any delay in the delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods that you have purchased that is caused by any event(s) that are unforeseen and beyond our reasonable control such as strikes, industrial disputes, flood, fire, riots, explosion, accidents and network or system breakdown.